Bella Via Medical Spa
2865 N Reynolds Rd #240
Toledo, OH 43615
Phone: (419) 534-6552
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday: 8:30 a.m.–7 p.m.
Every other Saturday: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Methods of removing unwanted hair have evolved over the decade. Waxing is a safe, effective, inexpensive, and efficient hair removal procedure at our Toledo, OH, medical spa. Our estheticians provide waxing services on both the face and body for our patients from Sylvania, Perrysburg, Wauseon, Sandusky, and throughout northwest Ohio who want smoother skin. You won’t need downtime after a waxing treatment, and you’ll see immediate results.
Our Menu of Waxing Services
Bella Via uses a variety of waxes to maximize comfort and efficiency. Our technicians are discreet and make the hair removal experience as comfortable as possible. For your convenience, a list of waxing prices and helpful pre- and post-procedure tips are provided below.
Our estheticians provide waxing for the following areas:
Arms $30 – $50
Back $45 – $70
Bikini $35 – $60
Brazillian $75 – $125
Eyebrows $20 – $25
Full Face $40
Legs $50 – $90
- Keep the area to be waxed clean and dry. Avoid using creams, gels or oils that may prevent the wax from adhering to the skin.
- Take a warm shower prior to waxing. This helps to open your pores and allows the root of the hair to be removed from the follicle easier.
- Do not use exfoliating products such as Retin-A, AHAs, scrubs or loofahs, or have any chemical facial peels 3 to 5 days before or after your waxing service.
- If you are waxing for the first time for an event or special occasion, we recommend scheduling the same service 4 weeks PRIOR to make sure you have no adverse reactions on the big day.
- Do not wax areas with broken skin, moles, skin tags, warts or cold sores. If you are susceptible to cold sores, take medication such as Valtrex the day before, the day of, and the day after your waxing procedure.
- You may wax during your menstrual cycle; however, if you have a low tolerance for pain, it is best to refrain 3 days before and during your cycle. Changes and hormone levels can cause an increase the sensitivity.
- You may take Tylenol 30 to 45 minutes prior to waxing to reduce pain.
- Waxing during pregnancy is safe; however, the hormones produced during this time generally cause an increase in irritation and pain.
- We recommend waxing every 2 to 4 weeks or when the hair is 1/4 to 1/2 inch long.
- Depending on your hair growth, your first wax can last 2-4 weeks. In most cases, hair growth is minimal during the first week or two and will noticeably increase in the 3rd to 4th week. With regular waxing, the length of time required between treatments will increase significantly.
We look forward to welcoming you to Bella Via Medical Spa in Toledo. Our experienced aesthetic specialists, under the supervision of board-certified plastic surgeons, create customized treatment plans based on your unique needs. To learn more, request an appointment or call us at (419) 534-6552.